We are looking for a professional IT security senior expert. You will work with a team of hardware and software specialists to ensure that company data remains highly confidential.
● Determine the sensitivity of the data in order to recommend the appropriate security needs.
● Develop proposals for, and consider cost effective equipment options to satisfy security needs.
● Build, deploy, and track security measurements for our computer systems and networks.
● Mitigate security vulnerabilities by implementing applicable solutions and tools.
● Communicate with the technical team, management team and users companywide if data security is breached.
● Design infrastructure to alert the technical team of detected vulnerabilities.
● Work with the technical team to recover data after a security breach.
● Familiar with Security standards, processes & tools like ISMS, ISO27001 with practical experience
● Familiar with Security auditing experience & knowledge for network, information systems & applications plus hardening methods
● Familiar with Security project management & familiarity with regularity organizations in cyber security area
● Good practical networking knowledge (devices, routing/switching, virtual machines, firewalls, …)
● Familiarity with banking & payment industry is a plus
● Related education & certificates is a plus
● Active, team worker & innovative